My personal experiences
Hi my name is Darren Morgan and I'm proud to have served in the British army for 14 years as a professional driver within the Royal logistics corps.
Over the years I have gained vast experiences in all types of driving and have licences from cars to motorcycles to articulated lorries to JCBs & forklifts ...... You name it I can drive it.
I decided to become a driving instructor as I love to teach and wish to transfer as much of my experiences and technical driving abilities over to my pupils so they can achieve a high standard of driving and drive safe for life.
Why choose Darren ?
- One to one lessons by a qualified ADI
- Competitive rates
- Flexible hours to suit all individual needs
- Pass plus instructor
- Online theory help
- Patience for nervous drivers
- Fully qualified and approved by the Driving Standards Agency
- Police / DBS checked
- Registered instructor with Swansea city council & pass plus Cymru
Covering all of Swansea including areas as far as Mumbles to Pontardulias and Glais
All of Central Llanelli and local suburbs
- NEATH PORT TALBOT
Neath centre and surrounding local suburbs upto Bryncoch, Port talbot central areas including Baglan and Britton Ferry